I left Wichita on July 3rd at 10:30 in the morning and arrived in Niamey on July 4th at 4:00 in the afternoon. The flights connections all went smoothly but the skies were rather rough. Here is a picture of flying into Niamey. It was hot and humid when I arrived and continues to be so.

I have spent this week unpacking and organizing my apartment. This is a picture of what is looks like now. I tried some different furniture arrangements but nothing worked quite right. I finally went back to the same old way I had it before. Hopefully by the end of next week it will be more in order. I am discouraged that my car needs a new battery, my phone line is not working and my fridge is in the shop to be fixed.



2 comments:
Glad to hear you made it back safely! Thanks for the pics and the updates!
Niger looks a lot greener and wetter than when we were there!
Post a Comment