Sunday, September 09, 2012

Moving Day

Saturday was the moving day for the elementary. So many people showed up to help move books and furniture from storage to the new building it only took two hours.  Now we have to unpack and arrange it in the space we have.  The room above we will use as the cafeteria.
 I have the guest suite of the house so my classroom is divided into two parts.  Here you see the hallway to the balconey where I have some bookshelves.
 This is in room where I have my desk and the students' desks.
 Here is the classroom library and small group work area located in the "living room" area of the suite.
 Our classroom bathroom.  We don't have far to go.
Not all the classrooms are as small as mine.  Here is the third grade classroom which is across the hall from me.

No comments: