I enjoy getting out of the city. One place I really like to go is Parc W, a game reserve park where you can camp and go on safaris in search of wild animals. This trip I had to opportunity to see lots of small animals that I haven't seen before. I excitedly took pictures but when I got home I couldn't always find the animal in the picture. See how you do at finding the animal(s) in each picture.
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
Answers: (1) antelope (2) warthog...did you also see the two babies to the far left on the same level as the mother? (3) jackal...almost center to the right of the tree in the front
(4) water buffalo..almost dead center, it is the black blob (5) a bird in the tree (6) whoops I forgot the flash...no animals here just some friends to roasting marshmallow with in the evening!










No comments:
Post a Comment