I took my vacation in Benin with two other teachers from Sahel, Hannah and Kalliopi. We traveled from Niamey clear down to the coast to a resort area called Grand Popo. We stayed there for four days in this bungalow. It was a beautiful location and very relaxing


Hannah & I enjoyed strolling along the beaches in the morning.


We could not go swimming in the ocean because the waves and current are too strong in this area. But we were able to enjoy the beaches and cool breezes.

Here I am with the group of missionaries at the Parakou station. I was very grateful for their hospitality during our unexpected extended stay. Hannah and I both got sick so were unable to travel back to Niamey at the time we planned.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you got a good vacation. You deserved it! The yearbook was great, by the way!!! Sorry you've been sick. We're enjoying our time here in the US, but it is COLD!
Hey Anisa!
Thanks for sharing pics of your vacation. It looks like you had a good time and got to see some interesting sights. Sorry about the sickness but I sure do hope you came back relaxed. What are your plans for the rest of the summer? Did I hear you were moving downstairs? Perhaps you've already moved.
Anisa,
They sites are certainly different than Kansas. Hope you are feeling better by now. When does school start for you again.
Lu Schroeder
Post a Comment