
In Benin they have few taxis. The means of getting around are on motorcycle taxis called zimis. I was nervous about riding on them but found myself enjoying the ride.

Rowing down the Mono River in Grand Popo was relaxing and enjoyable.

The Comfort bus was not too bad, but definitely not comfortable. We traveled by bus from Niamey to Parakou, Parakou to Cotonu, and then Cotonu back to Parkaou.

Due to Hannah getting sick (and later myself), we flew back by SIMAIR. It was much more comfortable and faster than the 8 hour bus trip.

Are we lost? I hope the pilot knows where he is going. We did arrive in Niamey safe & sound.
1 comment:
Anisa,
I think the problem with the bus is that it was called "Confort Lines" not "Comfort Lines"! That would tell you all you needed to know right there, eh? ;-)
Thanks for sharing your stories and pictures! Glad you made it back safely and are feeling better.
Shalom,
Steve K.
Post a Comment